- Partnerships with Canadian industry to fight the COVID-19 pandemic
- Procurement Software Market 2020 Recent Industry Developments and Growth Strategies Adopted by Top Key Players Worldwide and Assessment to 2025
- Ottawa orders made-in-Canada ventilators, surgical masks, COVID-19 tests in rush for supply
- Abrasives Market in U.S. and Canada to Garner $11.9 Billion by 2026 at 6.2% CAGR: AMR
- Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Market to Set New Growth Cycle
- Three consortia in running for Edmonton light rail project
- Trudeau provides details on Canada’s medical equipment procurement plan
- Canada: Canada Considers Emergency Procurement Measures To Respond To COVID-19: A Primer on Canada’s Rarely Used Powers To Repurpose Our Economy Procurement Bulletin
- McMaster Innovation Park offers bidders a new gateway to its redevelopment using digital procurement
- Canada Forges $130,000 Development Deal for Steel-Tracking Blockchain
- Retail Sourcing and Procurement Market Future Investment and Forecast 2029 | SAP SE and Oracle
- Canada: Triggering An “Excusable Delay” Claim During The COVID-19 Pandemic: What Federal Contractors Need To Know Procurement Bulletin
- Retail Sourcing and Procurement Software Market Outlook 2020: Size, Share, Advanced Technologies and Growth Opportunities in Global Industry By 2030
- M&A Activity in Procurement Outsourcing Market to Set New Growth Cycle
- Global Industrial X-ray Generator Market Analysis 2020 | CPI Canada, Siemens, GE, Philips, Aerosino, Sedecal
- COVID-19: Federal government announces plan to ‘mobilize industry’ to produce medical supplies
- Procurement Management Software Market : Regional Analysis with Top Competitor Profiles like Tradogram, Promena, Officewise, GEP, NybSys, Empronc Solutions Pvt, Oracle.
- Features Military Saab partners for Canada’s FFCP bid
- Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Market Size, Demand, Cost Structures, Latest trends, Business Outlook and Forecasts to 2024 | Trina, Canadian Solar, First Solar, SunPower, Enviromena, etc.
- Plan to Mobilize Industry to fight COVID-19
The First Social Network for Procurement in Canada
LinkedIn and Facebook for Procurement in Canada. Post jobs, add your business and expand your network.
Yes, Tendering and Procurement can be fun!!
What is Beaver Bids?
So many reasons to join...
No. #1 online community for procurement professionals.
Network, collaborate and grow your knowledge.
Ask for help, share experience, take part, contribute or simply sift through 100s of relevant topics.
Meet like minded individuals that you can establish a world-wide network with.
The Beaver Bids Procurement Network is free and always will be. We have more amazing services lined up for the coming months, but for now join in and get started building your procurement network.